Sunday, October 18, 2009

A NO go...

I made the decision today to not go to the craft show this Thursday. While I would've really liked to go, I had to look at the economics of the situation. Since our family is still in Flagstaff, any money I would've made selling my stuff would probably not have covered the amount we would have spent in gas, food and lodging to go to Phoenix for the one night.

On a good note though, my etsy shop is doing really good and I now have over 20 sales in one month mainly due to my Sak Saver Baggies! A big thank you everyone that has made a purchase. I am continuing to add more baggies in different fabrics so please check it out. These would made great gifts for birthdays and the holidays! My baggies are not the most expensive reusable bags on etsy but I feel they are very comparable in quality and design! I've gotten great reviews on them!

So with that...I'm off to get the kiddos ready for bed and guess what....make more baggies!!

All for now.
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment