Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby steps...

Part of my plans for this year are to get more organized in all aspects of my life - including my sewing. So the first stop...all the great fabric that I use to create my stuff.

I used to keep all my fabric in one of those plastic bins - which almost always would inevitably end up like this:I know...crazy huh? But in my defense, I didn't have a dedicated sewing room or storage space. Plus we were preparing for a move. So we've moved and I've basically taken over half of the office. I grabbed this sweater organizer and thought it was the perfect solution for my fabric chaos. I'm very excited to be taking baby steps to getting organized!

Some of my boy & character fabrics
Blues, blacks and oranges
Pinks and browns
Polka dots and stripes
I still have a couple bags and or bins of fabric to go through but this is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment