Saturday, February 13, 2010

A posible new item for etsy...Love Your Lunch Box Bag

My friend Susie over at Chinny and Poom suggested that I make a little lunch bag to sell in my etsy shop...she was initially thinking of the kind that roll down like a paper bag but then she came across this pdf pattern on etsy. It is super cute huh? I did some research and didn't see very many that had this shape and since you are allowed to sell items you make with this pattern I purchased it. A lot of times when you purchase patterns you cannot sell them. So I'm glad this one does!!



The bag is called "Love your Lunch Box Bag" by Virginia. (Just click on her name to access her blog which has a link to her etsy shop where she sells several different PDF patterns as well as some adorable stuffed owls.)

I'm going to give this bag a try and see how it goes. I'll post it here when I'm done then decide whether to sell or not!

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment