Friday, September 4, 2009

Boy designs and a name??

Here are some reusable bags geared towards boys...I have some other fabric that could work for them as well (airplane, light blue with pirates and red sports fabric) - just haven't made any from those yet. Maybe I'll just take a picture of the fabric and post it for now and if you like any of those better you can let me know and I can make you whatever size you want from that fabric.

These are the Sandwich size Baggies I have made...(the sports one pictured is the only one I have for that design...it was a small scrap of fabric)
These are the mini size Snack Baggies I have made...
I'm also trying to come up with a catchy name for the bags....I've seen them called Reusies, Lunchkins, Snack Taxi...among other things.
Let me know what name you like or if you can think of something else!!
Snack Eater Baggies (Kendall's suggestion)
ReUseIts!

No comments:

Post a Comment